- Friendly House (Homeless Shelter) Community Service
- Fire/Safety Prevention
- National Bullying Prevention Month
- Hajj Reenactment
- Al-Hamra Students at Lowell National Historical Park
- Al-Hamra Students at George Hill Orchards
- Al-Hamra Students at Tougas Farm
- Robotics Club to take Nature’s Fury Challenge
- Al-Hamra at Shrewsbury Parade
- Middle School Community Service Field Trip
Peace Be Upon You!
Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
Our goal is to raise children with strong intellectual and moral background. We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional and physical growth of every student.We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks. We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment – an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.