See Our Students Shine!
(Click on News & Events Below)
- “Knowledge, Unity & Optimism” with Ustadh Khalid Latif – Fundraising Dinner (Dec 11th)
- KG Explores Fall Foliage…
- Student Council Visits Shrewsbury Fire Dept!
- Al-Hamra Community Paints “Blue Mosque”
- Update: Ellie: The World’s First Robotic Educational Elephant
- Al-Hamra Academy at the Spirit of Shrewsbury Parade!
Peace Be Upon You!
Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
Al-Hamra Academy’s mission is to promote academic excellence and apply the rich Islamic tradition of intellectual, moral, and spiritual learning. We strive to nurture future leaders who are proud of their identity and contribute responsibly in a global society.
Our goal is to raise children with strong intellectual and moral background. We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional and physical growth of every student.We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks and Common Core Standards. We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment – an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.
Al-Hamra Academy’s 2016 Annual Fundraising Dinner – December 11th, 2016 @ 5:00 PM Al-Hamra Parents TIX (Please Check Your Email) Community TIX Click HERE Now!