- Spring Bazaar May 30
- DestiNation ImagiNation Global Finals 2015, May 20-23
- Speech & Debate Club
- Open House & Project Fair – May 2
- The Seven Stars wins big at MA-DI State Tournament and qualifies for the Global Finals in TN
- Al-Hamra Academy 2015 Fundraiser Dinner on April 11
- Al-Hamra Robotics teams are big winners at RoboNautica 2014
- Robo Pioneers wins Championship Award at Shrewsbury Qualifiers
- Al-Hamra students debate Proposition 2-1/2 vote
- Earth Day Cleaning
Peace Be Upon You!
Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
Our goal is to raise children with strong intellectual and moral background. We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional and physical growth of every student.We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks and Common Core Standards. We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment – an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.