- Al-Hamra Academy Wins 2nd-place at DestiNation ImagiNation Regional Tournament.
- Al-Hamra Students Win Third Place in the Regional Speech and Debate Competition
- March Madness Sale at Allen’s Uniforms
- DestiNation ImagiNation Regional Tournament-Sat. March 8 & Sun. March 9.
- Al-Hamra Speech and Debate Club
- Arabic Full Scholarships – Middle & High School Students
- RoboPioneers wins Second Place in Massachusetts FLL State Championship
- RoboTrekkers wins the Champion’s Trophy
- RoboVoyagers winners of the Champions’ Award
- Friendly House (Homeless Shelter) Community Service
Peace Be Upon You!
Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
Our goal is to raise children with strong intellectual and moral background. We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional and physical growth of every student.We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks. We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment – an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.
Activities on March 14, 2014
Activities on March 28, 2014