Registration Night on Thursday, August 28th from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Al-Hamra students debate Proposition 2-1/2 vote
- Earth Day Cleaning
- Al-Hamra Academy Wins 2nd-place at DestiNation ImagiNation Regional Tournament.
- Al-Hamra Students Win Third Place in the Regional Speech and Debate Competition
- March Madness Sale at Allen’s Uniforms
- DestiNation ImagiNation Regional Tournament-Sat. March 8 & Sun. March 9.
- Al-Hamra Speech and Debate Club
- Arabic Full Scholarships – Middle & High School Students
- RoboPioneers wins Second Place in Massachusetts FLL State Championship
- RoboTrekkers wins the Champion’s Trophy
Peace Be Upon You!
Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
Our goal is to raise children with strong intellectual and moral background. We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional and physical growth of every student.We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks and Common Core Standards. We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment – an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.
Activities on September 4, 2014
Activities on September 5, 2014
Activities on September 12, 2014
Activities on September 19, 2014
Activities on September 26, 2014