- School Open on Thursday, January 29th
- Al-Hamra Closed Tomorrow, Wednesday, January 28
- Al-Hamra Robotics teams are big winners at RoboNautica 2014
- Robo Pioneers wins Championship Award at Shrewsbury Qualifiers
- Al-Hamra students debate Proposition 2-1/2 vote
- Earth Day Cleaning
- Al-Hamra Academy Wins 2nd-place at DestiNation ImagiNation Regional Tournament.
- Al-Hamra Students Win Third Place in the Regional Speech and Debate Competition
- March Madness Sale at Allen’s Uniforms
- DestiNation ImagiNation Regional Tournament-Sat. March 8 & Sun. March 9.
Peace Be Upon You!
Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
Our goal is to raise children with strong intellectual and moral background. We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional and physical growth of every student.We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks and Common Core Standards. We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment – an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.